Axial positioning gauge
The HOMMEL-MOVOMATIC TMP91 is an axial positioning gauge head for length measurement on interrupted and plain surfaces.
- Axial positioning gauge head for length measurement on interrupted and plain surfaces.
- Ability to combine many TMP91 heads for multiple and simultaneous measurements.
- Accurate and reliable system, ideal for CNC grinding machines.
- Electrical reversing device for measurement of opposed faces (option).
- Two adjustable stops limit travel of measuring jaw in both directions.
- Maximum measuring range: ± 2500 µm
- Repeatability: 0.4 µm (standard conditions).
- Linearity: 0.6 % (over ± 800 µm)
- Gauge arm engagement/disengagement system (hydraulic or pneumatic): 2.8 mm from the zero position
- Measuring force: 1.5 N
- Pneumatic or hydraulic slide (various strokes).