Diode-Pumped Solid-State Femtosecond Laser
JenLas® D2.fs is a femtosecond laser with optimized performance features for industrial and medical applications. Designed for operation at pulse repetition rates as high as 200 kHz combined with perfect beam characteristics, it is capable of material ablation and microstructuring organic tissue without causing any relevant thermic heat input.
Thin-disc laser technology provides the basis for flexible adaptation to performance requirements.
Scope of Application
• High precision micro machining (e.g. stents cutting)
• Thin film ablation
• OEM-design for integration
• Water- and air cooled version available
• High repetition rate (up to 200 kHz)
• High pulse energy (up to 40 µJ)
• Regenerative femtosecond amplifier
• Diode pumped
• Yb:KYW – thin disk technology
for integration into laser devices (laser class 4 according to DIN EN 60825)