Foundry Dienstleistungen (Foundry Capabilities)
JENOPTIK Microoptics Foundry Services are available at our modern facilities in Jena, Germany and Huntsville, Alabama, USA.
High precision gratings, MEMS devices, and microoptics can be manufactured using our state of the art equipment. Various materials and wafer sizes can be processed and most products can be delivered in a short time frame to our customers. Our patented grayscale process can also be used to produce smooth surfaces that cannot be achieved using conventional binary techniques.
- Contact and Projection lithography
- Front to back alignment capability
- Automated photoresist spinning cluster (2-sided)
- 1 µm minimum feature size
- Wafersizes: 2"-6", 0.2 mm to 6 mm thickness
- Back grinding for silicon 4"-6" wafers
- CMP for silicon 4" wafers
- Silicon fusion bonding, 4" wafers
- Thermal oxide, 2"-6" wafers
- LPCVD Si3N4, SiGe, Ge, polysilicon
- Evaporated and sputtered metals
- RIE, ICP and DRIE plasmas
- Silicon, fused silica, quartz, GaP, Ge, ZnSe
- Wafer sizes: 2"-6"
- Non-contact film thickness measurement
- Monochromatic and white light interferometers
- Optical microscopes
- KOH for silicon
- All standard wet etches and cleans