With its small form factor and low weight the vega IPC can be ideally integrated even in small gauging benches. The closed metal housing, without active cooling and any moving parts, and the 8.4” industry-grade touchscreen have been developed to withstand the harsh conditions of the production environment.
The probe satellites PS50 and PS100 are connected to a customer-network independent Ethernet interface. For easy access two of the four USB connectors are placed on the bottom side of the front frame. On demand PROFIBUS or CAN-bus interfaces can be provided.
The Intel® Atom™ Processor Z510P ideally balances high computation performance with low heat dissipation.
The multilingual operating system Windows® XP embedded is implemented in a protected mode, allowing to turn vega on and off with the main switch of a gauging bench or machine.
The dimensional metrology software TOLARIS™ is exactly tailored to vega. It combines a simple and clear touch menu-driven handling with a multitude of useful functions.
With its small form factor and low weight, this IPC is the flexible solution for all offline, post-process and simple machine control applications in the lab and in the production.
• 8.4” touchscreen with LED backlight
• Robust, fan-less metal case (front IP65)
• No moving parts
• Intel® Atom™ processor for best balance between high performance and low heat development
• Protected implementation of Windows® XP operating system allows to shut off vega by a machine’s main switch
• 2 Ethernet ports to connect separately to probe satellites and customer network
• 4 x USB to connect additional devices, 2 of them integrated in front panel for easy access
• Optional miniPCI cards for PROFIBUS or CAN
• Dimensional metrology software TOLARIS™
• Specifically tailored to vega
• Simple operation via touch screen menus