Digital Neutral Density Filters
Jenoptik offers Digital Neutral Density Filters for precise transmission control.
Scope of Application
• Precise correction of intensity profiles in illumination or projection systems
• Compensation for transmission profiles of individual optical systems
• Variable attenuation filters for high-power lamps and expanded lasers beams
• Soft edge apertures
• Well-defined 1- or 2-dimensional transmission profiles
• High accuracy of transmission
• High damage threshold
• Broadband attenuation for DUV to IR wavelengths
• Large clear aperture
• Optional AR coating with excellent homogeneity
• Custom designs with short delivery time
Jenoptik offers Digital Neutral Density Filters for precise transmission control. Digital neutral density filters contain well-defined metal absorber microstructures that are randomly distributed on a fused silica substrate. Density and size of the structures can be customized to meet precisely the transmission profile required by the application. Individual Digital Neutral Density Filters according to customers requirements can be supplied within two weeks.