Robust Heated Floor Panels: Maintaining the right temperature in critical areas
Durable Quality. Safe.
Jenoptik’s Heated Floor Panels provide heat for passenger and crew comfort in cabin areas that are susceptible to cold. A newly developed, extremely lightweight composite panel structure with self-regulating PTC heater technology allows for uniform heat distribution, hence, effectively preventing overheating and fire or smoke emission.
What’s more, the core is made of aluminum with no electrical bonding making it highly corrosion resistant. Closed glass fibre edges & sealed hardpoints without edge filler further add on to the highly damage-tolerant design that easily withstands impacts throughout installation and aircraft maintenance. Along with an Ice Protection Control Unit and a Fault Current Sensor Jenoptik offers a complete system for reliable and safe floor heating ensuring a comfortable cabin temperature at all times.
- High damage tolerance enhances safety and reliability
- No fire or smoke emission: PTC coating is self-regulating
- Lightweight construction
- Easy to install
- Easy to repair without removal for reduced maintenance costs
- Highly corrosion resistant thanks to aluminum core
- No delamination
- Aviation industry: all types of aircraft, including helicopters and customized applications