Stationary thermography cameras for maximum measuring accuracy
These infrared cameras have proven their quality in industrial applications and are easy to integrate into existing plants and systems.
Jenoptik offers a whole range of thermography cameras for stationary use, for example in industrial plants or mobile systems. These cameras feature state-of-the-art technology and are the product of our many years of expertise in high-quality thermography technology. We have been developing and producing thermal imagers for a wide range of applications for more than 25 years. When it comes to resolution, the 3.1 IR megapixels offered by our devices make us the global technological market leader.
The cameras can be used to measure temperature distributions on surfaces with maximum accuracy. The data is transferred to an external computer in real time, enabling detailed visualizations and analyses to be performed. Standard interfaces such as DVI-D and GigE Vision ensure the infrared camera is easy to integrate into your own system. In solar power plants, for example, the camera can be used to measure the temperature on the absorber to prevent it from overheating.
The measuring method is non-contact and extremely accurate: A high spatial resolution thanks to the dynamic resolution enhancement function ensures precise results. This method increases the resolution and makes even the smallest details visible. Jenoptik has extensive expertise in the application of resolution-based technology in radiometric thermal imagers and is constantly refining this technology. All thermography cameras are fitted in robust housings that protect them against damage. As uncooled Jenoptik thermal imaging technology requires very little maintenance, there are hardly any follow-up costs.
The IR-TCM HD product line is ideal for use in the most demanding applications. These devices measure surface temperatures with absolute accuracy in real time and use the data to control processes with particular precision. What's more, the thermography camera offers optimum functionality and a comprehensive range of features. The IR-TCM HD Basic is the entry-level model for demanding thermography applications. This model uses state-of-the-art sensor technology with 17 µm pitch and meets the exacting quality requirements of professional users of stationary thermography cameras.
- Precise: Maximum measuring accuracy thanks to a high spatial resolution and exceptionally accurate calibration.
- Efficient: Wide measuring ranges are captured in high resolution.
- Flexible: Wide range of connection options enable the thermography camera to be installed in customer-specific systems.
- Fast: Radiometric imaging in real time.
- Modular: Choose from a wide range of high-quality infrared optical systems.
Fields of applications
- Electronics industry and automotive industry: Quality control and assurance, process control, optimization, and monitoring.
- Research and development: Non-destructive testing of materials and components.
- Process monitoring in the raw materials industry: Plant monitoring and plant safety.
- Automation technology: Thermal test benches, process monitoring, optimization and control.
- Security technology: Site surveillance, fire protection.
- Thermal aerial photography: Geology studies, environmental monitoring, or search and rescue.