The Jenoptik IR-TCM HD Basic: Thermography camera for stationary use
This uncooled thermography camera from Jenoptik reliably measures temperature distributions and visualizes differences in temperature.
The IR-TCM HD Basic thermography camera is the entry-level model from Jenoptik for professional use in stationary or mobile systems. The thermal imager is based on state-of-the-art sensor technology with 17 µm pitch and optimized lenses.
The camera impresses with its high level of measuring accuracy and ease of system integration, making it ideal for use in a huge range of applications, for example in process automation. Thanks to the various interfaces, you can easily incorporate the camera into your own systems — using GigE Vision, DVI-D or even the optional WLAN.
The camera measures surface temperatures with an image resolution of 640 x 480 IR pixels in real time and transfers precise temperature data to computer systems, enabling you to monitor or control your industrial processes with a high degree of reliability. The design for the camera is based on uncooled Jenoptik thermal imaging technology, meaning the device requires very little maintenance. A stable construction and the robust, industrial-strength housing reduce the life cycle costs to a minimum.
- Precise: A high level of measuring accuracy thanks to state-of-the-art sensor technology.
- Durable: Stable housing, uncooled cameras require no maintenance.
- Flexible: Wide range of connection options enable the thermography camera to be installed in customer-specific systems.
- Fast: Radiometric imaging in real time.
- Modular: Choose from a wide range of high-quality infrared optical systems.
Fields of application
- Electronics industry and automotive industry: Quality control and assurance, process control, optimization and monitoring.
- Research and development: Non-destructive testing of materials and components.
- Process monitoring in the raw materials industry: Plant monitoring and plant safety.
- Automation technology: Thermal test benches, process monitoring, process optimization, process control.
- Security technology: Site surveillance, fire protection.
|Feature||IR-TCM HD Basic
|IR detector:||Uncooled microbolometer array (FPA), 17 µm pixel pitch
|Detector size:||640 x 480 pixels
|Image resolution (max.)
||640 x 480 IR pixels|
|Frame rate:||30 Hz (@ 640 x 480 pixels)
384 x 288 pixels (@ 60 Hz)
||7.5 µm ... 14 µm
|Temperature measurement range:
||-40 °C ... +600 °C
||< 40 mK
||2 K or 2 %
|Interfaces:||GigE-Vision, DVI-D, C-Video, WLAN (optional)
|Interfaces for remote control:
||GigE-Vision, RS232, Trigger, Bluetooth (optional)
|Dimensions (L x W x H):
||approx. 190 mm x 90 mm x 94 mm (incl. 20 mm standard lens)|
||approx. 1.2 kg (incl. 20 mm standard lens)|
Infrared Objective Lenses
crystal-clear thermal images and accurate measurements
find out more
Coatings in the Infrared Spectral Range
find out more
Standardized Optical Coatings
Jenoptik will provide the coating with the right spectral function for your optical component.
find out more