The IR-TCM HD thermography camera impresses with its high level of measuring accuracy and ease of system integration, making it ideal for stationary use in demanding applications, such as in automation technology. Thanks to the various interfaces, you can easily combine the camera with your own system — via WLAN, DVI-D or GigE Vision.
The camera measures surface temperatures in real time. The data is then used to monitor or control industrial processes. Even minimal changes in temperature can be detected thanks to the highest image resolution on the market of up to 3.1 IR megapixels. This high resolution is achieved by combining microbolometer arrays with optomechanical resolution enhancement technology.
Using this thermography camera, even wide measuring ranges can be captured in a fully non-contact and extremely reliable process. As the technology is based on uncooled microbolometer arrays combined with established Jenoptik technology, the thermography camera requires almost no maintenance. The exceptionally stable construction and robust, industrial-strength housing reduce life cycle costs to a minimum.
- Precise: Maximum level of measuring accuracy due to high spatial resolution.
- Efficient: Wide measuring ranges are captured in high resolution.
- Durable: Stable housing, uncooled Jenoptik camera technology requires minimal maintenance.
- Flexible: Wide range of connection options enable the thermography camera to be installed in customer-specific systems.
- Fast: Radiometric imaging in real time.
- Modular: Choose from a wide range of high-quality infrared optical systems.
Fields of application
- Electronics industry and automotive industry: Quality control and assurance, process control, optimization and monitoring.
- Research and development: Non-destructive testing of materials and components.
- Renewable energies: Solar power plants, aerial photography, environmental monitoring.
- Automation technology: Thermal test benches, process monitoring, optimization and control.
- Process monitoring in the raw materials industry: Plant monitoring and plant safety.
- Security technology: Site surveillance, fire protection.
- Thermal aerial photography: Geology studies and environmental monitoring.
|Feature||IR-TCM HD 1024
||IR-TCM HD 640
|IR detector type:||Uncooled microbolometer array (FPA)
|Detector size:||1024 x 768 pixels
||640 x 480 pixels
|Image resolution (max.)
||2014 x 1536 IR pixels (RE mode)
||1280 x 960 IR pixels (RE mode)|
|Bildrate:||30 Hz (@ 1024 x 768 pixels)
||60 Hz (@ 640 x 480 pixels)|
640 x 480 pixels (@ 60 Hz)
|384 x 288 pixels (@ 120 Hz)
1024 x 96 pixels (@ 240 Hz)
||7.5 µm ... 14 µm
||7.5 µm ... 14 µm|
|Temperature measurement range:
||-40 °C ... +1,200 °C (optional: up to +2,000 °C)
||-40 °C ... +1,200 °C (optional: up to +2,000 °C)|
||< 50 mK
||< 30 mK
||1.5 K or 1.5 %
||1.5 K or 1.5 %|
|Interfaces:||GigE-Vision, DVI-D, C-Video, WLAN (optional)
|Dimensions (L x W x H):
||190 mm x 90 mm x 94 mm (incl. 30 mm standard lens)|
||1.15 kg (incl. 30 mm standard lens)|
|| Environmental temperature: -25 °C ... +50 °C (operational)
Shock: 25G (IEC 68-2-29)
Vibration: 2 G (IEC 68-2-6)
Protection class: IP54
Infrared optics and lenses
Available lenses, converters and ancillary lenses
For VarioCAM® HD and IR-TCM HD infrared cameras we offer a broad choice of lenses and converters suitable for various thermal imaging applications.
Each thermographic camera from Jenoptik is individually calibrated for the lenses purchased with the camera. If you are changing the lens, the camera automatically detects the lens type and selects the corresponding calibration profile.
Lenses are available either with IP54 proof bayonet mount or with IP67 proof thread mount.
All lenses are manufactured by Jenoptik and come with sophisticated optical coating, for example anti-reflective coating or spectral-selective interference filters. Depending on lens type or focal length, some lenses are additionally coated with a highly resistant DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating for special surface protection.
|Type||f / focal length
||Field-of-view HFOV x VFOV
for XGA / 1024er sensors
|Field-of-view HFOV x VFOV
for VGA / 640er sensors
|Super-Wide-angle||1.0 / 7.5 mm
||136° x 101°
|| 125° x 93°
|| 200 mm
|Wide-angle||1.0 / 15 mm|| 68° x 51°
|| 62° x 46°
|| 500 mm
|Normal / Standard
||1.0 / 30 mm|| 32° x 25°
|| 31° x 23°
|| 750 mm
|Telephoto||1.0 / 60 mm|| 16° x 12°
|| 15° x 11°
|| 2,000 mm
|Super-Telephoto||1.0 / 120 mm
|| 8.1° x 6.2°
|| 7.5° x 5.7°
|| 6,000 mm
| M 0.2x Close-up lens for 30 mm lens
|| IFOV 81 µm
||IFOV 119 µm|| 137 mm
| M 0.2x Close-up lens for 30 mm lens
|| IFOV 32 µm
||IFOV 47 µm|| 47 mm
| M 0.2x Close-up lens for 60 mm lens
|| IFOV 35 µm
||IFOV 50 µm|| 100 mm