Process automation solutions for automotive manufactures and suppliers.
Product and process portfolio for automation solutions.
Jenoptik is a full-service turnkey provider of automation solutions and application products – starting from individual production machines to the complex automated production line.
- Welding Systems (Resistance, Mig, Tig, Projection and Laser)
- Fastening Systems (Rivets, Clinch Nuts, Adhesive)
- Material Handling (Robotic and Hard Automation)
- Transfer Devices and Systems
- End of Arm Tooling (EOAT)
Interview in engineering.com from 11th of december 2017 with the topic: "Laser Cutting Robot Transmits Beam Through Hollow Internal Path".
Jenoptik has experience with many types of metal joining systems. These systems range from high speed robotic weld lines to low volume manual body shops.
- Resistance Weld Systems
- Mig and Tig Welding Systems
- Remote Fiber Laser Welding Systems
- Riveting and Toggle Lock Systems
- Fastener Welding Systems
- Adhesive Bonding Systems
- Hot Stamping Systems
- Vision Integration Systems
Material Handling Automation
Jenoptik can deliver specialized flexible solutions for many types of material handling requirements.
- Robotic Handling Systems
- Automated Positioners
- Specialized Conveyors
- Seventh Axis Integration
- LCA’s (Low Cost Accumulation)
- Specialized “End Of Arm Tooling”
- Overhead assists
The following list represents types of automation solutions that Jenoptik has experience with.
- Body in White Spot Welding
- Body Sides
- Under Body
- Floor Pans
- Roof and Sun Roof
- Truck Box and Box Sides
- Structural Items
- Engine Cradles
- Rails (Frame)
- Laser Welding
- Door Halo’s
- Bumper Brackets
- Tailored Blanks
- Hot Stamping
- “C” – Pillars
- “A” – Pillars
- Custom Robot End Effectors
- Fastener Systems
- Projection Nut and Stud Cells
- Rivet Systems
- Clinching Systems
- Press Lock Systems
- Solutions Base Engineering with Global experience
- Flexible manufacturing experience and methods
- Conventional Turnkey Systems or on customer floor
Fields of Application
- Line integration
- Customization of manufacturing
- Increase of automation levels