Epitaxy of wafers: The basis of numerous components
You can rely on our experience and strict quality control in the epitaxial growth of MOCVD layer structures.
The wafers coated in this way by means of epitaxial growth can be used for semiconductor components in numerous units and systems: In high-power diode lasers within a wavelength range of currently 760 to 1060 nanometers as surface emitters (VCSELs and VECSELs), as light-emitting diodes (RCLEDs and LEDs) or as detectors.
Our MOCVD/MOVPE growth process is extremely reliable and we monitor it closely. In this way, we ensure consistently high quality in the epitaxy of wafers. This process is certified according to the international standard ISO 9001:2008.
Our engineers and technicians have continuously enhanced the process over many years. The epitaxy of wafers is therefore one of Jenoptik's specialist competencies.
- Highest quality: We monitor the growth of layer structures with the greatest care and the latest measurement technology.
- Traceability: Production documents are stored in a state-of-the-art database system.
- Flexible and competent: Thanks to short development cycles, we implement your requests quickly and reliably.
- Low-cost: Low development costs for the epitaxy of customer-specific requests for wafers.
Fields of Application
- Optoelectronics: Epitaxial structures for edge-emitters, diode lasers, surface emitters, LEDs, VCSELs and detector structures.
- 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch and 6-inch wafers
- Layer structures in the material system Al-In-Ga-As-P
- ISO 9001:2008 certified