Outstanding semiconductor material for high-power diode lasers
Thanks to precise controls, our laser bars, semi-bars and single emitters meet the highest quality standards of our customers.
- Wavelength: 940nm
- Output power: 120W
- Operation mode: CW
- Filling factor: 50%
- Resonator length: 2.0mm
We produce our semiconductor materials under the strictest quality controls. We work only with state-of-the-art epitaxy, processing and facet coating technology. Our bars, semi-bars and single emitters for high-power diode lasers therefore meet the most exacting demands: They are extremely reliable, efficient and durable.
Our semiconductor products are easily assembled using standard soldering methods. The material supports both soft solder (indium) and hard solder (gold/tin). We deliver our laser bars to you with emitter structures separated on the p-side as standard. On request, we can also produce bars with continuous p-side metalization and adapted facet coatings, using low AR coatings for the assembly of external resonators.
- Highest quality: We strictly monitor the production of our semiconductor products in clearly defined processes.
- Powerful: High, reliable output power and ideal beam characteristics.
- Economical: Our semiconductors are very efficient and are characterized by a long service life.
Fields of Application
- Industry: Semiconductors for high-power diode lasers in direct material processing, for heating or lighting. Semiconductors as pumping sources for fiber and solid-state lasers. Use in printing technology.
- Medicine: Esthetics, dermatology and surgery.
- InGaAs-based semiconductors
- Optical output power: 6watts to 200watts cw and 500watts qcw
- Standard wavelengths: 760 to 1060nanometers (others available on request)
- Fill factors: 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%, 75% (others available on request)
- Resonator lengths: 0.6mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 4.0mm (others available on request)
- Optional: low AR coating (typically < 0.3%)
- Optional: continuous metalization