JENOPTIK-VOTAN® A Classic: Highly Versatile Laser Perforation System for Ideal Integration in Your Manufacturing Processes
The JENOPTIK-VOTAN® A Classic system allows you to create invisible predetermined breaking points in plastic airbag covers quickly and reliably. Using a controlled process, the Jenoptik method ensures absolute functional reliability.
With the JENOPTIK-VOTAN® A Classic laser perforation system, you can create functionally reliable predetermined breaking points in airbag covers that are invisible to passengers. The laser creates a tear line on the reverse of the plastic by cutting an optimized series of individual perforation holes. This line precisely follows the contour you have set. The sensors specially developed by Jenoptik compensate for different material thicknesses so that you can set a predefined, reproducible residual wall thickness. If the airbag is deployed, the material splits along the exact point that was weakened by the precise line of perforation holes.
The JENOPTIK-VOTAN® A Classic offers you maximum flexibility when it comes to laser perforation. The JENOPTIK-VOTAN® A Classic can be individually customized, for example by including a rotary table or a belt system, so you can adapt the industry-proven process to your specific requirements at any time.
- Additional functions: Expand the JENOPTIK-VOTAN® A Classic system according to requirements.
- Economic: Process multi-layered materials in just one process step.
- Functionally reliable: Precise residual wall thicknesses thanks to sensor-guided laser technology.
- Flexible: Variably adjust the type and contour of the perforation holes and the distance between them.
- Non-contact: Materials and tools are protected during processing.
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: Predetermined breaking points for airbag covers in the vehicle trim.