The laser robot forms the basis of the JENOPTIK-VOTAN® BIM laser cutting system, a system perfectly designed for 3D laser trimming of metal and polymer. The innovative robot technology processes complex components — quickly, effectively and precisely. It is used predominantly in the metal industry, setting new standards, and opening up new areas of application.
There are three different versions of the laser robot module. The JENOPTIK-VOTAN® BIM basic module consists of a highly stable stand and our dynamic lightweight robot including a cutting head. In the higher versions, it is complemented by a high-power laser with a matching cooler and a switch cabinet. This allows the modules to be effortlessly integrated into an overarching plant system.
Our mirror system inside the lightweight robot guides the light onto the cutting head. The individual mirrors are actively cooled, and precisely guide the beam through all axes with equidistant spacing. There is no need for a moving light guide cable, which makes the robot module very streamline and lightweight. The scoring head is streamlined and lightweight, which ensures excellent accessibility, even with complex components.
The basic module of our laser cutting system is the ideal tool for processing 3D components. Even with the extremely short cycle times, the contours are cut incredibly precisely. The high cutting and adjustment speed significantly accelerates the process.
Thanks to the modular design of the core components, the JENOPTIK-VOTAN®BIM robot modules can easily be integrated into overarching systems with two or more scoring units, even allowing complete line integrations. With the JENOPTIK system, we deliver a reliable laser system that is already being used successfully by over 200 companies in the automotive industry. We would be happy to develop your process in our impressively equipped application center.
- Incredibly fast: The lightweight robot processes the 3D component faster and more precisely than any other robot.
- Precise: The laser scoring system precisely follows the contour and ensures maximum accessibility to the workpiece.
- Powerful: Laser power of up to 4 kW possible.
- Energy-efficient: Based on our reliable fiber laser technology and CO2 laser technology.
- Cost-effective: Low operating costs and service costs with minimal installation area.
- Durable: Tested collision protection.
- Reliable: Over 200 laser machining systems currently used successfully 24/7 in automotive manufacturing.
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: 3D laser cutting of polymer and metal components, particularly for lightweight materials such as UHSS, Al, glass fiber reinforced plastic, carbon fiber reinforced plastic, etc.
Video: Highest Accuracy at Highest Speed with JENOPTIK-VOTAN® BIM
Please contact us for more information.
Sales Laser Machines
+49 3641 65-2534
+49 3641 65-2540