Our cw fiber lasers are characterized by their high performance – you can use them to achieve excellent welding penetration depths and outstanding cut quality.
The cw fiber lasers JenLas® fiber cw 200 – 1000 work at modulation rates of up to 100 kilohertz and a power ratings of 200 to 1000 watts. They are available with a beam quality of M² < 1.1 or M² = 6.5.
cw fiber lasers can be used as stand-alone units or as part of larger systems. Their compact 19-inch design and the simple and flexible beam guidance ensure straightforward integration.
- Powerful: cw fiber lasers impress with their high modulation rates combined with high power and excellent beam quality.
- Small and efficient: With cw fiber lasers, you can save space, energy and operating costs when compared to conventional systems.
Fields of Application
- Sheet metal processing: Excellent cut quality and welding penetration depths.
- Medical technology: Fine cutting of stents, micro-material processing.
- Other applications: Sintering and remote welding.