Nanosecond fiber laser JenLas® fiber ns 25 - 105
Label, mark, and structure a variety of materials with extreme precision using nanosecond lasers.
The JenLas® fiber ns 25-105 laser product family opens up a wealth of possibilities for laser material processing applications: the pulsed nanosecond fiber lasers are suitable for labeling, marking, and cutting different materials, as well as for structuring your surface exactly. They create laser marks on metals or plastics, for example, while extremely thin layers can be removed precisely.
The JenLas® fiber ns product family is available in 20, 30, 50, and 100 wattpower categories, based on reliable, industry-tested fiber laser technology. The lasers are air-cooled, offer pulse duration settings ranging from 190 to 250 nanoseconds, and reach peak pulse powers of up to 8 kilowatts. The lasers' immunity to back reflections has been significantly improved through optical isolators, which are built-in as standard.
The lasers are specially designed for integration into industrial plant, but can also be operated separately as modules. They are controlled entirely by interface commands or TTL signals. In addition, mixed control methods are possible, significantly simplifying fast commissioning and integration into existing industrial plant. Power is supplied via the industry-standard 24V supply voltage.
In addition, we can also provide directly adaptable collimator modules for different beam diameters, as well as a wide range of accessories for optical beam guidance systems in the form of variable beam expanders, F-theta lenses, telecentric lenses – through to entire optical subsystems for integration into machinery. We offer certified add-on modules that allow laser sources to be turned off safely in accordance with industry standards.
Plus, we can assist you with integrating laser sources into your laser processing plant; we also undertake feasibility studies in our laser application lab.
- Wide range of applications: the nanosecond fiber lasers open up a wealth of possibilities for laser material processing on the basis of robust laser technology
- Various power categories: choose from four different power categories – scalable and precisely tailored to your particular application
- Modular approach:the laser system has been specially designed to be built into plant, while observing the latest industry standards
Areas of application
- Micromaterials processing: labeling, marking, cutting, removing, and creating surface structures on plastics and metals
- Electronics: trimming resistors and conductors, marking ceramic substrates, and removing thin layers on transparent substrates
- Metal processing: adhesive preparation, metal surface cleaning