JenLas® pico 16 Solid-State Laser: Top-Quality Micromaterials Processing
The JenLas® pico 16 solid-state laser is an excellent UPL way of cutting, ablating or marking metals and non-metals.
Our experts have developed the JenLas® pico 16 ultrashort pulse laser specifically for non-thermal micromaterials processing within the field of medical technology: “Black marking” is a process whereby the picosecond laser is used to mark products such as surgical tools and plastic tubes with great precision and efficiency. It also avoids undesirable thermal side effects. At the same time, your results will have maximum contrast and the best quality possible – without damaging the surface.
The solid-state laser is not only suitable for medical technology, but also for cutting or ablating metals and non-metals with precision in an industrial setting. It avoids the need to post-process materials. Combining the ultrashort pulse laser with special optics and deflection units ensures complex geometries can be created quickly and cleanly. The laser source is air-cooled and can be integrated into machinery without any difficulty.
The JenLas® pico16 is the latest addition to Jenoptik’s picosecond portfolio of products, ensuring the company now covers the ultrashort pulse laser field in its entirety – from the picosecond laser to the femtosecond laser. You can enjoy the benefits of our first-class service worldwide. We would be delighted to advise you and develop products that are the perfect match for your own requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Precise: Your results will have maximum contrast and the best processing quality possible.
- Reliable: Process surfaces with great precision, avoiding thermal side effects.
- A Comprehensive Range: Jenoptik now has a complete ultrashort pulse laser product portfolio.
- Worldwide: Regional experts advise and support customers on-site.
- Compatible: The laser can be integrated quickly into machinery without any difficulty.
Fields of Application
- Medical Technology: “Black Marking” – you can label medical instruments (UDI-compliant).
- Micro-Material Processing: You can mark, cut and ablate metals and non-metals, such as glass, ceramic, and polymers, as well as other sensitive materials.
- Wavelength: 1064 nm
- maximum average output power : 16 W @ 500kHz
- Pulse repetition rate: single shot up to 500 kHz
- Interface connection: USB
- Software operation GUI/ remote: windows 7 or above/windows DLL
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Ambient temperature range: 20 - 30°C