Industrial Metrology Systems for Monitoring Quality in Production Processes
Our industrial metrology enables you to efficiently monitor the quality of your workpieces throughout the entire production process.
Thanks to our extensive expertise and decades of experience, we know exactly what our customers want and need. We work together with you to find the right system– contact our experts for advice. Our customer service team is on hand to provide worldwide support, servicing and repairing your systems with a high level of reliability.
Choose your right measuring system
Use Jenoptik's dimensional measurement technology for your workpieces to check diameters, lengths, spacing, shape and position. Depending on the measuring task, you can choose a pneumatic, tactile or optical measuring method.
Our measuring instruments combine the advantages of these different measuring techniques.
- Flexible: Combine the advantages of different metrolgies
- Versatile: Individual solutions for dimensional measuring tasks
- Standard-compliant: Pneumatic metrology fully complies with the requirements of DIN 2271
With our complex form measuring instruments you can easily check rotationally symmetrical workpieces. A largely automated measurement run can avoid falsified results.
The high-quality systems guarantee a form and roughness measurement in accordance with standards.
- Robust and reliable: Reliable and safe use in various harsh industrial environments.
- High-precision: Even complex workpieces are measured with great accuracy.
Optical Measuring and Test Systems
Optical measuring and testing technologies have conquered countless new areas of application in the last three decades due to rapid technical progress and today enable fast and increasingly complete quality monitoring in production.
- 100% inspection with up to 100 parts per second
- High-precision contour inspection in the production process
- Position detection
- Presence, completeness and position control
- 3D Digitizing and Reverse Engineering
Optical Shaft Metrology
Use Jenoptik's optical shaft measuring technology for efficient and transparent quality control in production. With high measurment speed, precision and optimum ease of use, the workpieces are scanned fully automatically within a very short time.
By using the measuring devices, you can minimize costs, waste and your material consumption.
- Flexible: Thanks to the support between the clamping devices, the basic principle of the measuring instrument ensures maximum flexibility. Little to no set-up times, even with frequently changing workpieces
- Robust and virtually wear-free: Optimized for use in production; with maximum system availability
- Customer-specific: If necessary, the measuring systems can be modified to meet your integration requirements
Optical Surface Inspection
Use Jenoptik's optical surface inspection to detect smallest flaws and thus improve the quality of your workpieces. High-resolution camera systems and high inspection rates detect smallest flaws immediately and matches with cycle times.
This can save costs in production. Choose a system that suits your needs. The Visionline systems, which offer an impressive full 360° inspection, are ideal for internal bore surfaces.
- Reliable: Quality is continuously checked and remains consistent.
- Modular: Standalone systems or line-integrated inspection machines.
- User-friendly: The inspection systems are easy to operate. The Evovis Vision software helps in the evaluation process.
Roughness and Contour Metrology
Measure the roughness and contour of your workpieces with Jenoptik measurement technology. You have the choice between mobile and stationary measuring instruments. You can also choose between separate measurement runs or a single probe step.
Even the smallest deviations can be avoided by using the measuring devices, as they work with high precision and repeat accuracy.
- High precision: Precise and reliable measurement
- Versatile: Mobile and stationary measuring instruments for different measuring tasks
- Standard-compliant: Meet the strict requirements of international standards
Laser Distance Sensors
Measure and monitor distances precisely, contact-free and quickly with the laser distance sensors from Jenoptik. The powerful distance sensors operate contact-free up to three kilometers and can measure on almost any surface.
Standard interfaces and a compact housing form allow easy integration into your applications.
- Flexible: Measure on almost all surfaces and even moving objects
- Precise: Measure with millimeter accuracy and in a non-wearing, non-contact fashion
- Economical: Work contact-free and wear-free
Events and Trade fairs
Find your Trade Partner
Av. Belgrano 369
(C1092AAD) Buenos Aires
Hi-Tech Metrology Pty.Ltd.
12-14 Apollo Drive
3803 Hallam / Victoria
SMS Steen Metrology Systems
Rue T. Gerkens, 74
4052 Chaudfontaine, Belgien
Jenoptik do Brasil
Rua José Versolato 111, Torre B, Conj. 2222
BR-09750-730 - São Bernardo do Campo - SP - Brasil
Forte Solution Pte Ltd.
50 Gambas Cresent, #08-19
JENOPTIK (Shanghai) Precision Instrument and Equipment Co., Ltd.
Xiupu Road, No.3999 Building 15,
201315 Shanghai, China
TP Maleteknik ApS
Jenoptik Industrial Metrology France S.A.
14406 Bayeux Cedex
The Sempre Group Ltd.
Units 1 & 2 Block C, Balbriggan Business Campus, Harry Reynolds Road
Balbriggan, Co Dublin, Ireland
The Sempre Group Ltd.
37 Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester
Jenoptik India Pvt. Ltd
1st Cross, 17th Main, No 8, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar
560038 Bangalore, India
OGP Hommel Italia S.r.l
Via Lavoratori Autobianchi 1/19
20832 Desio (MB)
CKB Corporation 4F Yamada Aoyama Bldg.
iMeasure Co Ltd
Technopark Rm. 1102, 232, Gongneung-ro, Nowon-gu
Seoul - 01811 - Republic of Korea
No. 22, Jalan KS3A, Persiaran Kinrara Sek. 3
47100, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
JENOPTIK Automotive NA LLC
Av. San Angel #240, 1er piso, Modulo A Interior 4 Col.
Valle de San Agustin
GGW Gruber & Co. GmbH
Ita S.C.Nip:781-16-29-652 M. Wieczorowski Sp.j.
Ul. Swierzawska 1/57
Dorneasca nr.2, ap.54
051714 Bucuresti, Romania
Sedova St. 65
Margretelundsvägen, Box 423
CH-1618 Châtel-St-Denis CP 100
Metrotecnica Servicios y Equipos de Metrología Dimensional S.L.
C/ Turisme Nº1 Edifici Costa Brava Centre
17253 Vall- Llobrega / Spain
Trimos-Sylvac S.A. (PTY) Ltd.
Hennopspark X 15
MTC-Mercury Trading Co., Ltd. Taichung Office
11F, No. 356; Sec.5, Nanking East Road, Taichung
PRECISION TOOLING SERVICES CO.,LTD.
No.88 Nimitkul Bldg., 3rdFl., Rama 9 Soi 57/1 (Wisetsook2), Suanluang, Suanluang, Bangkok
22, Frunze Str.
61002 Kharkiv, Ukraine
Gruber Hungary BT
Szent István út 75.
JENOPTIK Automotive NA LLC
1500 Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills