The ESZ800 is a multifunctional, electronic measuring instrument, which you can use to record, visualize and process relevant measured values. The compact and robust computer provides connection options for many types of dimensional measurement. You can therefore use it for a wide range of measuring tasks in manual or automatic gauge fixtures. The device can be positioned horizontally or vertically, while the swiveling base can be used as required. The unit also features a color TFT screen and integrated keyboard, which enable quick and simple operation of the ESZ800.
The measuring instrument was optimized for use in harsh workshop environments, with the housing providing protection against water and dust ingress (protection class IP65).
With dimensions of 230 mm x 130 mm x 65 mm, this handy and flexible device is ideal for performing dimensional measurements during production. It is also freely configurable, meaning that you are able to define and enter all relevant parameters.
The unit can be set to six different languages (including German, English and French), while up to 32 measuring characteristics can be displayed on eight screen pages. You operate the measuring computer via the integrated control panel.
- Simple operation: Clear and straightforward menu guidance – employees require no prior experience.
- Modular design: The measuring instrument can process up to 32 external probes.
- Function: Up to 32 measurements possible in multiple sequences or on different workpieces.
- Data export: Measured results can be exported via an RS232 interface (optional PROFIBUS).
- Automotive: measurement of engine components