With the pneutamic digital measuring instrument, you can perform reliable and efficient dimensional measurements during production and final inspection. Simply connect the device to our high-precision pneumatic gauging components – such as ring gauges, snap gauges, or air spindles – and measure your workpieces using compressed air, that is, entirely without contact. The measuring surface is also cleaned automatically. As a result, your products are fully protected against damage during measurement.
Our experts have developed the measuring and display instrument specifically for performing measurements in harsh operating environments. It is therefore extremely robust and highly resilient. Your employees do not require any prior experience of dimensional metrology to be able to use the device. It can be used immediately without the need for any elaborate setup. Simply define your measuring parameters and start the measurements. You can use the measuring instrument as a single module or combine multiple devices to form a battery.
- The pneutamic digital measuring instrument is fully compatible with the pneumatic snap gauges from Jenoptik.
- You can connect our pneumatic ring gauges to the Hommel-Etamic pneutamic digital measuring instrument
- The Hommel-Etamic pneutamic measuring and display instrument can also be used in combination with our air spindles.
- High-precision measurements: Guarantees a consistently high quality of your workpieces.
- Simple installation and operation: No prior technical knowledge necessary.
- Modular design: Use as stand-alone device or combine up to eight units.
- Efficient: Just one power and air supply when combining multiple digital measuring instruments.
- Automotive industry: inspection of workpieces in the toughest production environments
Compressed air supply
(filtered air 5 μm)
1/4" BSP female connector
From ±5 to ±120 μm
Up to 0.5% of measuring range
8-digit, illuminated display
From +5°C to +50°C
Between 2 and 4 bar
(measurement remains stable even in the case of pressure fluctuations)
Up to 8 devices in block
With shared air and power supply