Within the AG300 family you will find a varity of types and sizes of Air Gauge Snaps.
They are available as hand tools or installed in a fixture or machine.
The range of hand-gauges extends from 15 mm to 105 mm, depending on the requirements with one, two or three measurement levels.
Two interchangeable protection caps prevent any damage and guide the operator to place it correctly onto the workpiece.
Two contact surfaces ensure the best repeatability and accuracy.
Air Gauge Snaps for usage in fixtures are available from 9 mm to 45 mm, depending on the requirements with one or two measurement levels and either with or without centering prism.
The version with centering prism is holding the workpiece, thus less separate prisms are required.
A variety of different measurements can be performed at the same time by combining several Air Gauge Snaps.
- Extremly robust: Able to withstand even the toughest production conditions.
- Repeatable: Reliable measurements with precise results.
- Easy to operate: No special knowledge required.
- Versatile applicable: Can be used in fixtures or as hand gauges.
Fields of Application
- Automotive Industry: Inspection of shafts and other cylindrical components of the drive train.