The Hommel-Etamic F135 und F155: automated form measuring instruments for cylindricity measurement
With the F135 and F155 form measuring instruments, you can perform exact measurements of the roundness and cylindricity of precision parts, thus ensuring the consistently high quality of your production output.
The Hommel-Etamic F135 und F155 form measuring instruments are ideal for checking the roundness and cylindricity of precision parts. To allow continuous documentation of the quality of your production output, you can create professional print forms. Depending on the workpiece length, you can choose between two different models: F135 (measuring height: 350 mm) and F155 (measuring height: 550 mm).
Different probe arms enable flexible deployment of the systems for a wide range of measuring tasks. The probe arms are magnetically connected to the form measuring instrument, thus preventing any collision of the probe while also permitting quick and simple replacement of the probe arms. For variable probing positions, you can use the FS1 tilt arm.
- Compact and robust: Ideal for use in production.
- Flexible: Range of probe arms for different measurements.
- Simple operation: Measuring program wizard for quick and simple creation of measuring programs.
- Professional print forms: Document the quality of your production output.
- Automotive industry: Form measurement of precision parts.