The Formline CCM2010-2020 measuring system: optimum quality control for camshafts
The CCM2010-2020 measuring system allows you to safeguard the quality of your camshafts, and manufacture workpieces of a consistently high caliber.
The CCM2010/2020 measuring system reliably checks diverse cam forms and provides accurate, high-resolution results. The measurements are performed automatically and with high speed. This is ensured by the optimized CNC processes as well as two measuring heads which operate in parallel.
This CNC-controlled measuring machine is characterized by its excellent mechanical accuracy and production capability. The measuring instrument is extremely robust, thus ensuring its correct function even under the harshest manufacturing conditions. Due to to dual vibration decoupling, the machine offers the same levels of reliability in production as it does in the measuring room. In addition, the pneumatic tailstock withdrawal prevents any damage to the workpieces.
Camshafts play an important role in the field of engine production. Even minimal deviations in form or dimensions have a significant impact on the function and performance of the drive train. Due to the absence of a corresponding standard, Jenoptik has devised a standard for camshafts in cooperation with the PTB ("Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt", Germany's national metrology institute). This serves as a reference standard which, for the first time, enables traceable cam form measurements.
- Fast: Two measuring heads work in parallel to accelerate the measurement runs.
- Precise: High-resolution measuring system supplies exact results.
- Wear-free: Pneumatic tailstock withdrawal provides protection during positioning.
- Cam standard: Traceable form measurements thanks to the PTB-certified evaluation algorithms.
- Highly durable: Suitable for even the toughest production environments.
- Automotive industry: Measurement of camshafts.