The CFM3010 measuring system reliably determines form and dimensional deviations on crankshafts, gear shafts and camshafts. The fully automatic measuring machine rapidly supplies high-resolution results, whereby the values remain constant with a repetitive accuracy of up to 0.3 μm.
The measuring system is suitable for use both in measuring rooms and in production environments. The robust construction with vibration decoupling guarantees correct functioning of the machine even under the harshest industrial manufacturing conditions. The wear-free measuring slide is mounted on an air bearing and requires no maintenance.
Your employees can evaluate the measurement results using the intuitive TURBO SHAFT software, which was developed specifically for measurements on crankshafts and camshafts. The evaluation algorithms for the cam form are PTB-certified (PTB = "Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt", Germany's national metrology institute). This allows you to determine the measuring uncertainty of the software.
- Precise: High-resolution measuring system supplies exact results.
- Reliable measurement results: No mechanical transverse forces.
- Constant: Repetitive accuracy of up to 0.3 μm.
- Reliable analysis: Detection of form and dimensional deviations using the TURBO SHAFT software.
- Cam standard: First traceable cam form measurement.
- Robust: Suitable for use in measuring rooms and in production environments.
- Automotive industry: Measurement of crankshafts, gear shafts and camshafts.