Digital measuring heads for different workpiece sizes and profiles
Using digital measuring heads, you can determine smooth or discontinuous outside diameters of your workpieces with maximum precision and without interference.
The digital measuring heads of the MOVOLINE series reliably measure small, medium and large workpieces with smooth or discontinuous outside diameters. We can supply the right model for your individual measuring task. The different versions are suitable for in-process as well as pre- and post-process measurements, thus allowing you to check your components both during and directly after processing. In each case, the measured values are transmitted directly to the machine tool.
The measuring signals are converted into a digital signal directly in the measuring head, thereby preventing any falsification of the results. This in turn improves the quality of the measurements. The data is transferred digitally via modern CAN bus technology, which ensures that the measurements can be analyzed with great speed and reliability but without interference. The measuring heads feature a very compact and robust design to ensure that they function correctly even under harsh manufacturing conditions. Just a single cable is required to control all functions, such as the measuring signal and electric probe lifting. An optional crash protection system is also available, which prevents impact damage to the measuring heads, probe arms and workpieces.
- High-quality measurements: Measuring signals are converted into a digital signal directly in the measuring head.
- No interference: Data is transmitted digitally.
- Flexible application: Suitable for in-process as well as pre- and post-process measurements.
- Compact: All functions, such as sensor and electric probe lifting, are integrated in a single housing.
- Machine tool industry/grinding machines: Measurements of small, medium and large workpieces with smooth or discontinuous outside diameters.
- Automotive industry: The measuring heads are designed to meet the typical tolerance and performance requirements of the automotive industry.