Movoline DU200 digital measuring head: High-precision in-process measurement in small-batch production
The DU200 digital measuring head reliably controls the outside diameter of workpieces and can be quickly and easily adapted to different diameters.
The DU200 digital measuring head allows you determine outside diameters on smooth or discontinuous workpiece surfaces. You can use the device both for in-process and post-process measurement, depending on whether you measure your components directly during production or choose to verify the quality after the last production step.
The measuring head is equipped with a rotary knob, which allows you to quickly and easily adjust the DU200 to different diameter ranges without the need for tools. The measuring head is therefore ideal for working with a wide range of different parts as well as for frequent workpiece changes in small batch production. The data is transmitted via a digital bus interface, with all measuring and control functions connected via a single cable. This ensures reliable and interference-free measurements at all times. The digital measuring head is well protected against impact, making it ideally suited for use in rough industrial environments.
- Rapid workpiece changes: tool-free adjustment of measuring head
- Robust: measuring head with mechanical crash protection
- Reliable: transfer data without interference
- Minimal effort: just one connecting cable for all measuring and control functions
- Cylindrical grinding machines: measurement of outside diameter on workpiece surfaces