Hommel-Movomatic DM200: High-precision measuring head for grinding applications
The DM200 digital measuring head is particularly well suited for checking small workpieces with smooth surfaces – both in-process and post-process.
The digital measuring head has been developed specifically for grinding applications involving very small workpieces with narrow tolerances. It measures smooth surfaces with utmost precision and reliability, both before and after the grinding process. The measured data is transmitted digitally, this guaranteeing that results can be evaluated quickly, reliably and without interference.
Not only is the DM200 small and robust, but the entire measuring system is also extremely compact and can be connected with the measurement control system using a single CAN bus cable. You can also equip the measuring head with a system crash protection, which prevents impact damage to the measuring head, probe arms and workpiece. This in turn reduces machine downtime as well as the rejection of parts.
- High-precision: measures even the smallest workpieces with great accuracy
- Reliable: digital data transfer
- Maximum protection: crash protection prevents damage in the case of impact
- Compact: all components can be integrated in a single housing
- Cylindrical grinding machines: metrology for grinding applications in small part manufacture