Hommel-Etamic F435 and F455: form measuring instruments for exact determination of all form and position tolerances
The F435 and F455 form measuring instruments check your workpieces automatically and with utmost reliability, thus ensuring that your production output is always of the highest quality.
Using the Jenoptik Formline F435 and F455 form measuring instruments, you can accurately determine the roundness, cylindricity and flatness of your workpieces. The measuring system aligns the components automatically and checks the form and position tolerances using three CNC-controlled measuring axes. The level of effort required is thus much lower than with conventional devices. The software enables intuitive operation of your measuring system.
The probe arm is connected magnetically so that you can replace it quickly and easily. This connection also protects the probe and probe arm against impact damage. With the new FT1.1 probe generation, you can measure not only the form but also the twist and roughness in a single cycle, thus saving you both time and money.
The optional motorized rotation and tilt module (MDS) provides access to even the most inaccessible probing positions without interrupting the CNC run. The form measuring instruments are supplied either as compact table-top units or integrated in an ergonomic measuring station.
- Minimal effort: Align and measure workpieces automatically.
- Flexible: Optional checking of roughness, waviness and twist.
- Modern probe: Quick and secure replacement of probe arm.
- Powerful software: Determination of all form and position tolerances.
- Automotive industry: Measurement of the form, roughness, twist and waviness of workpieces.