The DP200 digital measuring head measures the outside diameter of workpieces with utmost reliability and maximum precision.
The Hommel-Movomatic DP200 is a digital measuring head for smooth or discontinuous surfaces. It is an ideal tool for axial positioning. An optional crash protection system offers effective damage protection for the measuring head, probe arm and workpiece. If the probe arm is displaced following a collision, it can be easily re-positioned without the need for tools. The measuring head is extremely robust, making it ideal for use in the field of in-process metrology.
The measured data is transmitted via a BUS interface, thus ensuring secure and reliable data transfer. All measuring functions as well as the electric probe lifting are controlled via a single transmission cable. If necessary, you can connect two or more measuring heads to the same measuring probe input. This ensures flexible integration of the system into your existing metrology.
- Reliable: Data transmission via BUS interface.
- Flexible: Use of multiple DP200 measuring heads, for example, for length determination.
- Damage protection: Probe arm with crash protection system.
- Simple operation: Minimal installation effort.
- Cylindrical grinding machines: Measuring head for axial positioning.