Mobile Roughness Measurement: Light, Small and with a Long-Life Battery Pack
Das Messgerät W5 ist einfach zu bedienen, robust und liefert zuverlässige Messergebnisse – mit seinem geringen Gewicht eignet es sich perfekt für die mobile Rauheitsmessung.
The Hommel-Etamic W5 mobile measuring instrument impresses with its reliable and highly precise roughness measurement. The system can be positioned precisely on the workpiece and does not slip. It is lightweight with a compact design, which means it can be used easily for mobile applications. The battery pack also means the instrument will not let you down even with frequent use: The charge lasts for more than 800 measurements.
The roughness probe (measuring probe) can be changed easily and quickly, meaning the W5 can be used for countless different measuring tasks. The intuitive click wheel and color display mean that the measuring instrument is particularly easy to use.As an option, the measuring system can be extended with the Hommel-Etamic P5 printer. The two components can be connected with each other easily using the latest Bluetooth® technology, allowing you to print out your measurement results on site without the need for any additional connection cables.
- High measurement quality: Robust, calibrated roughness probe
- Compact and light: Particularly portable thanks to the compact design and weight of just 270 grams
- Durable and wireless: Up to 800 measurements possible with just one battery charge; print out via Bluetooth® technology
- Easy to use: Intuitive graphical user interface and click wheel
- Clear: Large color display, allowing easy reading of tolerance evaluation results
- Large memory capacity: 5 measuring programs, 100 profiles or 10,000 measurements
- Automotive industry: Mobile roughness measurement of workpieces