The Hommel-Etamic surfscan: Roughness and Contour Measurement with Just One Measuring Instrument
Thanks to the combined contour and roughness measurement, you can speed up your measurement run while retaining the same level of quality.
The Hommel-Etamic surfscan is the universal roughness and contour measurement system for your quality control. The optomechanical probing system allows you to measure the roughness and contours of your workpiece in one run. All characteristics are clearly displayed in a report.
The high resolution of 6 nm across the entire measuring range allows reliable measurement of the finest surface roughness, and also allows critical contour features to be measured.
Alternating measurement tasks are no problem thanks to the intelligent probe arms, which can be changed quickly and safely. The built-in RFID chip ensures the probe arms are automatically assigned to the measuring program.
The measuring system has a modular design, allowing you to tailor your measuring station to your precise requirements. If necessary, it can be extended with additional probing systems — for example in order to increase the contour measurement range or for specific roughness measurements.
- High precision: Accurate repeat measurement results — even for complex measuring tasks
- Saves time: Measure roughness and contours simultaneously
- Automatic: RFID technology detects the probe arms and automatically sets the measuring parameters
- Customer-specific: Configure the measuring station to your specific requirements
- Automotive industry: Measuring instrument for simultaneous roughness and contour measurement of components