The 1x-4x and 2x-10x beam expanders are available for laser wavelengths of 355, 532 and 1030 to 1080 nanometers. The extended zoom range enables a maximum tenfold beam expansion to be achieved. All versions are infinitely adjustable from a minimum to a maximum expansion factor. Expansion and divergence are adjusted separately. This means the beam expanders allow a focus correction of the entire optical system.
The beam expanders come in a highly robust design and a compact housing. There is no rotation of lens elements even during a setup modification. This results in an exceptionally high level of beam stability. The beam expanders are also diffraction-limited: The diameter of the laser beam is limited only by the diffraction of the light. A zoom and focus gauge is engraved on the beam expander, so any manual adjustments can be made quickly and easily.
- High-precision: Optimized to deliver the level of precision required in laser material processing
- Robust and compact: No rotation of lens elements during a setup modification
- Optimized: Improved beam stability
- Flexible: Expansion and divergence can be adjusted separately
- Infinitely adjustable: From single to tenfold expansion factor
- Quick manual adjustments: With engraved zoom and focus gauge
Fields of Application
- Microelectronics: E.g. micro structuring of glass
- Semiconductor industry: E.g. micromachining
- Automotive industry: E.g. cutting and structuring composites
- Medicine: E.g. removing gauze in therapeutic applications