Silverline™ F-Theta Objective Lenses for High-Power and Short-Pulse Lasers
Full-fused silica objective lenses offer minimal absorption and are ideal for high-power and short-pulse applications.
Silverline™ F-theta objective lenses from Jenoptik have been specially developed for applications that use high-power and short-pulse lasers. They are solid quartz objective lenses that offer minimal absorption for extremely powerful lasers. The F-theta objective lenses in the Silverline™ series are available for applications from 1030 to 1080 nanometers, from 900 to 1100 nanometers and from 515 to 540 nanometers.
The objective lenses are diffraction-limited and provide a high level of image quality. They also offer a significantly higher damage threshold and a high spot consistency over the entire scanning range. The Silverline ™ objective lenses can handle a beam power of up to four kilowatts without active cooling. They guarantee a minimal focus shift for extremely powerful lasers. We offer the F-theta objective lenses as a standard selection or can adapt them to meet your exact requirements.
The new F-theta Silverline™ lens 170-355-140 in the wavelength-range of 355 nm. It has a maximum telecentric angle of just 4.9 degrees and a highly homogeneous spot size distribution across the whole of the 100 x 100 mm work area. This large processing area, in combination with the diffraction-limited image quality, allows for increased throughput in comparison with standard lenses available on the market. We can ensure the level of precision necessary here by means of the high-quality optics employed, a new patented mounting technology.
Each objective lens undergoes a standardized application testing procedure. This guarantees highly consistent optical properties throughout series production.
- Extremely durable: Thanks to special, low-contamination mounting technology, avoidance of adhesive and lubricant and assembly in a certified cleanroom
- Highly precise
- Efficient: No active cooling required at a beam power of up to four kilowatts
- Customized: Available as a standard selection or adapted to your individual requirements
- Series stability: Comprehensive testing guarantees replaceability in the field
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: E.g. industrial production of components
- Medical technology: E.g. objective lenses for focusing and redirecting laser beams in ophthalmology
- Solar cell manufacturing: E.g. optics for edge removal and P1, P2 and P3 structuring
- Semiconductor manufacturing: E.g. marking semiconductor chips
- General applications: E.g. glass machining, battery welding
|Order Number||Data Sheet (DB)
|STEP (STP)||Zemax-Blackbox (ZIP)|
||017700-025-26||DB *-025-26||STP *-025-26||ZIP *-025-26|
|255-1030...1080-160***||1030...1080||017700-026-26||DB *-026-26||STP *-026-26||ZIP *-026-26|
|03-70FT-100-355||355||017700-402-26||DB *-402-26||STP *-402-26||ZIP *-402-26|
|03-431FT-511-355||355||017700-405-26||DB *-405-26||STP *-405-26||ZIP *-405-26|
|255-355-240||355||017700-406-26||DB *-406-26||STP *-406-26||ZIP *-406-26|
||586840||DB 586840||STP 586840||ZIP 586840|
||017700-601-26||DB *-601-26||STP *-601-26||ZIP *-601-26|
JENar™:Trademark registered in EU, CN, JP, SG | Silverline™:Trademark registered in DE, JP, SG
** F-Theta 170-355-140: Registered Design in DE, 40 2016 000 911.4 | Design appl. pending for CN, EU, JP, KR, SG, HK, IN, TW