Silverline™ F-theta objective lenses from Jenoptik have been specially developed for applications that use high-power and short-pulse lasers. They are solid quartz objective lenses that offer minimal absorption for extremely powerful lasers. The F-theta objective lenses in the Silverline™ series are available for applications from 1030 to 1080 nanometers, from 900 to 1100 nanometers and from 515 to 540 nanometers.
The objective lenses are diffraction-limited and provide a high level of image quality. They also offer a significantly higher damage threshold and a high spot consistency over the entire scanning range. The Silverline ™ objective lenses can handle a beam power of up to four kilowatts without active cooling. They guarantee a minimal focus shift for extremely powerful lasers. We offer the F-theta objective lenses as a standard selection or can adapt them to meet your exact requirements.
Each objective lens undergoes a standardized application testing procedure. This guarantees highly consistent optical properties throughout series production.
- Extremely durable: Thanks to special, low-contamination mounting technology, avoidance of adhesive and lubricant and assembly in a certified cleanroom
- Highly precise
- Efficient: No active cooling required at a beam power of up to four kilowatts
- Customized: Available as a standard selection or adapted to your individual requirements
- Series stability: Comprehensive testing guarantees replaceability in the field
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: E.g. industrial production of components
- Medical technology: E.g. objective lenses for focusing and redirecting laser beams in ophthalmology
- Solar cell manufacturing: E.g. optics for edge removal and P1, P2 and P3 structuring
- Semiconductor manufacturing: E.g. marking semiconductor chips
- General applications: E.g. glass machining, battery welding
|Silverline™ F-Theta-Objective Lens||Wavelength||Order Number|
|160-1030...1080-110||1030...1080 nm||017700-025-26||Data Sheet|
|255-1030...1080-160||1030...1080 nm||017700-026-26||Data Sheet|
|03-70FT-100-355||355 nm||017700-402-26||Data Sheet|
|03-431FT-511-355||355 nm||017700-405-26||Data Sheet|
|255-355-240||355 nm||017700-406-26||Data Sheet|
|03-71FT-103-266||266 nm||017700-601-26||Data Sheet|
JENar™:Trademark registered in EU, CN, JP, SG | Silverline™:Trademark registered in Germany
F-Theta: Registered Design in EU, CN, KR, IN, SG | Registered Utility model in DE, CN, KR, US | Patent in US, CN: US8879171B2, CN103323932