Jenoptik manufactures computer-generated holograms (CGHs) using rapid and efficient microlithography processes. We can develop a customized test setup for your needs, which enables you to perform interferometric testing of your aspherical lenses.
CGHs transform the wavefront in the interferometer into an aspherical wavefront. This increases your options for testing using your Fizeau interferometers, allowing you to test aspheres, cylinders and free forms.
The CGH is positioned inside the interferometer using an integrated adjustment feature. The CGH is placed between the reference lens and the object that you want to measure. The distance can be freely defined in order to use the full resolution of your measurement system. Reflections are almost completely ruled out thanks to the optimal positioning of the CGH.
Special substrates have been specially prepared for our CGHs. This guarantees excellent measurement accuracy and quality. Computer-generated holograms do not degrade over time and they offer rapid and high-resolution measurements with high precision and repeatability. Therefore, CGHs are the ideal tool for your measurements and corrections of optical surfaces. CGHs can even be used in high volume lens manufacturing processes, since they are easy to use.
- Customer-specific: Individual CGHs for your specific requirements
- Optimized: Measurement setup perfectly tailored for interferometric tests
- Precise: Position the hologram precisely in the interferometer
- Efficient: Standardized production processes ensure holograms can be produced rapidly
- Expertise: Jenoptik experts are on hand to support and advise you
Fields of Application
- Precision measurements: Interferometric testing of optics such as aspherical lenses
Test setups for measurements based on computer generated holograms
Test setup 1 enables interferometric testing of convex specimen.
Test setup 2 enables interferometric testing of concave specimen.
Test setup 3 also enables interferometric testing of concave test specimen.
The advantage of this test setup is that components with large diameters can be tested.