You can choose from multispectral antireflection coatings, broadband and narrowband coatings or a single layer AR. Contact our experts for advice — they can manufacture customized AR coatings, if required.
- Powerful: Highly efficient antireflection
- Resistant: Certain AR are extremely stable (e.g. DLC) and can withstand extreme environmental factors
- Durable: AR for DUV offer a very long lifetime in defined operational conditions
- Versatile: Suitable for various optical components such as windows, lenses and prisms
Fields of Application
- Semiconductor industry: AR coating for DUV lasers
Examples for successful Solutions: Anti-reflective Coatings for DUV lasers
Anti-reflective Coatings for DUV lasersThe assignment:
Efficient and durable coating layers are required for windows, lenses, prisms and other optical components in the beam path of DUV lasers. Our production includes appropriate processes for polishing and cleaning the active surfaces, as well as handling and packaging.
• Components with anti-reflective coating are produced in series for the wavelengths 266 nm, 248 nm and 193 nm.
• Broadband AR coatings and coatings for an angle of incidence of up to 75° are produced.
• The reflectivity of a coating for 248 nm or 193 nm is less than 0.2% (i = 0°).
• The laser destruction threshold for 248 nm is above 2.5 J/cm² (1-on-1, 25 ns pulse length).
The JENODUR 201 and JENODUR 203 coatings are available as standard products.