In this process, the optics are covered with a coating of thin metals and dielectrica. The coating is used for the reflection, antireflection, splitting or filtering of light beams. It can be used to suppress specific light components or prevent light reflections from occurring. All of our surfaces are protected against mechanical and chemical influences as well as scratches and dirt.
Optical coatings from Jenoptik offer impressive precision and reliability. Our experts regularly check our processes by means of measurements, analyses and climate testing. As we have many years of experience and a wealth of expertise, we can give you expert advice, when it comes to choosing the right coating for your requirements.
- Tested process: Regular measurements, analyses and climate testing
- Optimized process: From substrate cleaning to applying the coating and even final packaging
- Professional advice: We offer feasibility studies, coating development and sample coatings
- Flexible: The right process for every order — from individual units to large-scale series production
Fields of Application
- Health care and life sciences: As a reflecting prism for a head mounted display
- Lighting and energy: Integrated into LED light sources
- Automotive industry: As a deflection mirror for scanners