Guide Light Beams With Beam Splitters and Filters
By coating a material with a filter or beam splitter, you can adapt a light beam.
Jenoptik enables optical components to be coated directly with a dielectric beam splitter or filter, saving you money for additional components and helping you to achieve high-quality results. If necessary, you can combine the coating with antireflection. The experts at Jenoptik have a precise understanding of the special requirements of polymers in the coating process. That's why the material is coated at low temperatures with adjusted plasma density and regularly undergoes climate testing and spectral measurements.
- Precise: Plasma ion-assisted coating processes (APS plasma IAD)
- Robust: Coating at low temperatures with adjusted plasma density
- Effective: Filter and beam splitters are integrated into the system
- Flexible: Can be combined with antireflection coatings
- Tested: Series climate testing for quality assurance
Fields of Application
- Defense industry: Coating polymers
- Automotive: Parking detection systems
- Sensor systems: Distance measuring instruments and smart glasses