Jenoptik develops and manufactures various detector windows and optical filters, particularly for the infrared spectral range. The coatings are suitable for workpieces made from such materials as germanium, silicon and sapphire. If required, we can provide the filters with edges that are suitable for soldering, as well as structured diaphragms, elements for suppression of diffused light, or absorbent structures. That means you can integrate them into your existing system without any additional investment costs.
The cost-effective coatings from Jenoptik feature optimal protection against environmental factors and are extremely robust. We guarantee that the filters contain absolutely no radioactive substances and that they comply with DIN ISO or MIL standards.
- Multifunctional: Filters are versatile
- Flexible: Additional functions can be integrated
- Stable: Protected against environmental factors
- Environmentally sound: Coating contains no radioactive substances
- Compliant with standards: Comply with DIN ISO or MIL standards
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: Filters for gas analysis
- Digital imaging: Filters for image capture and target detection
- Semiconductor equipment: Filters for IR sensor technology