- Wavelength: 650 nm
- Pointsource diameter: 8µm
- Switching time: 10/10 ns
Point sources with large point diameters are characterized by their high radiant intensity, making them ideal for use as light barriers. Point diameters of up to 150 µm are possible, depending on customer requirements.
- High-precision: sharply defined and evenly illuminated reflection of the emission area.
- Impressive performance: high radiant intensity with the aid of simple optics
- Cost-saving: thanks to minimal power consumption, resulting in long battery life
- Mobile use: compact design for applications with limited space
- Individual: wide range of point diameters available; development of custom solutions also possible
Fields of Application
- Electronics industry: substitution of VCSEL semiconductor lasers
- Medical technology: for blood analysis, fluorescence microscopy and analytics
- Security technology: as sights and light barriers
- Metrology: distance measurement
- Automation: beam barriers and rotary encoders