- Wavelength: 1300nm
- Active area: -
- Responsivity: -
- Dark current: -
The photo diodes in the infrared spectral range are available in hermetically sealed housings as well as in SMD and 3 or 5-mm housings. The spectral sensitivity is calibrated to available LED types, so you can perform narrowband absorption measurements without the need for additional filters.
These photo diodes provide a high signal-to-noise ratio, even in the presence of extraneous light. The capture dynamics are guaranteed even at high temperatures. That enables them to be used in track position sensors, for hand detection in danger areas or as a monitor diode for IR lasers.
- Secure: high sensitivity and interference-free signal transfer
- Reliable: optimum suppression of undesired spectral ranges
- Stable: minimal changes to the photocurrent over an extended period, reliable operation even at high temperatures thanks to high signal-to-noise ratio
- Cost-saving: no need for additional spectral filters
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: for rain sensors, lane departure warning systems, digital data transmission in vehicles
- Traffic safety: for daylight/tunnel sensors
- Medical technology: for diagnosis and therapy, e.g for fluorescence analyses, blood tests
- Security technology: for spectrally selective light barriers
- Metrology: measurement and monitoring of optical radiation sources, e.g. flame detection and water disinfection