- Wavelength: 440nm
- Active area: 3,60mm
- Responsivity: 0,17A/W
- Dark current: 20,0pA
The UV photo diodes are contained in hermetically sealed housings with adjusted spectral sensitivity. They are suitable for measuring radiation in the UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and even the VUV range.
Our photo diodes enable you to achieve a high signal-to-noise ratio and a high level of capture dynamics, even at high temperatures. That means they are an effective way to monitor UV lamps, and can also be used in flame detection, ozone monitoring and skin type determination.
- Secure: high sensitivity and interference-free signal transfer
- Reliable: optimum suppression of undesired spectral ranges
- Stable: minimal changes to the photocurrent over an extended period, reliable operation even at high temperatures thanks to high signal-to-noise ratio
- Cost-saving: no need for additional spectral filters
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: for rain sensors, lane departure warning systems, digital data transmission in vehicles
- Traffic safety: for daylight/tunnel sensors
- Medical technology: for diagnosis and therapy, e.g for fluorescence analyses, blood tests
- Security technology: for spectrally selective light barriers
- Metrology: measurement and monitoring of optical radiation sources, e.g. flame detection and water disinfection