- Wavelength: 525nm
- Active area: 0,50mm
- Responsivity: 0,3A/W
- Dark current: 5,0pA
The photo diodes in the visible spectral range are available in hermetically sealed housings as well as in SMD and 3 or 5-mm housings. The spectral sensitivity is calibrated to usable LED types, so you can perform narrowband absorption measurements without the need for additional filters.
Our photo diodes allow you to achieve a high signal-to-noise ratio despite extraneous light, as well as excellent capture dynamics even at high temperatures. That means they can be used in particle detection, as a monitor diode or for determining blood parameters in medical technology.
- Secure: high sensitivity and interference-free signal transfer
- Reliable: optimum suppression of undesired spectral ranges
- Stable: minimal changes to the photocurrent over an extended period, reliable operation even at high temperatures thanks to high signal-to-noise ratio
- Cost-saving: no need for additional spectral filters
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: for rain sensors, lane departure warning systems, digital data transmission in vehicles
- Traffic safety: for daylight/tunnel sensors
- Medical technology: for diagnosis and therapy, e.g for fluorescence analyses, blood tests
- Security technology: for spectrally selective light barriers
- Metrology: measurement and monitoring of optical radiation sources, e.g. flame detection and water disinfection