- Wavelength: 730nm
- Forward current: 500mA
- Forward voltage: 2,2 V @ 350 mA
- Radiation intensity: 750mW/sr
The infrared Jumbo® LED series features a compact design that offers a high power density and long service life. The standard M10 thread lets you connect the Power LEDs easily to a heat sink. The various beam angles provide optimal illumination of any setting.
The Jumbo® LED series is compliant with protection class IPX6, so it is optimized for use in tough ambient conditions. That makes it ideal for use in outdoor applications, such as in security technology for monitoring site areas. One benefit for high-sensitivity applications is that the models with wavelengths of 1300 to 1550 nm do not radiate any visible spectral components. The available wavelengths of the Jumbo® LED series enable optimal adjustment to the maximum sensitivity of the image acquisition devices that are used.
- Highly efficient: Achieves illumination ranges of up to 100 meters with an optical performance of up to one watt.
- Compact: Can be used in the smallest of spaces and in inaccessible locations.
- Robust and reliable: Lighting even in harsh environmental conditions and every kind of weather.
- Protected against splash water: Complies with protection classes IP54 and IP66.
- Long service life: 50,000 hours operating time is typical.
- Flexible: Customer-specific colors and wavelengths.
Fields of Application
- Industry: White or colored lighting for indoor and outdoor spaces, machine vision.
- Security technology: Infrared object lighting.
- Entertainment: Light shows or lighting effects.
- Technical lighting: For inside and outside, e.g. for interior design, camera lighting in adverse conditions or improving plant growth in greenhouses
- Medicine: Light therapy.
|Wavelength in nm||Forward current in mA||Forward voltage in V @ mA||Radiation intensity in mW/sr||Product name / data sheet|
|730||500||2,2 @ 350||750||ELJ-730-626-1|
|750||1000||2,5 @ 350||1800||ELJ-750-629-1|
|810||1000||1,65 @ 350||1100||ELJ-810-629-2|
|830||1000||2,0 @ 350||2100||ELJ-830-629-1|
|830||1000||2,0 @ 350||850||ELJ-830-649-1|
|850||1000||1,8 @ 350||2000||ELJ-850-629-1|
|855||120||1,85 @ 350||2100||ELJ-855-618-1|
|855||1200||1,85 @ 350||1100||ELJ-855-628-1|
|855||1200||1,85 @ 350||550||ELJ-855-638-1|
|870||1500||1,8 @ 350||2500||ELJ-870-619-1|
|870||1500||1,8 @ 350||1900||ELJ-870-629-1|
|870||1500||2,0 @ 350||615||ELJ-870-649-1|
|870||1500||2,0 @ 350||615||ELJ-870-699-1|
|880||1500||1,55 @ 350||1100||ELJ-880-629-1|
|940||1800||1,9 @ 350||1450||ELJ-940-629-1|
|940||1800||1,9 @ 350||670||ELJ-940-649-1|
|940||1800||1,75 @ 350||ELJ-940-699-1|