Electric motors convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. The extremely compact and efficient electric motors from Jenoptik are built using our extensive technical expertise and long-standing experience as a specialist in electric alternators.
You tell us your specific requirements — we implement them: regardless of whether the application is for Railway technology or special mechanical engineering sector. With our broad selection of externally excited and permanent magnet excited synchronous motors, asynchronous motors, and direct current motors, you can choose the drive that meets your requirements.
Thanks to their compact design, Jenoptik electric motors are highly efficient and can be integrated into tight spaces.
- Experience: extensive experience as a specialist in electrical machinery
- Customized: electric motors that meet your precise electrical and mechanical requirements
- Efficient: high level of efficiency
- Reliable: advanced technology, high availability, minimal preventive and corrective maintenance costs
Fields of Application
- Railway technology and commercial vehicle manufacture: traction motors and auxiliary motors such as power steering or drives for hydraulic steering pumps, for example in trolley buses
- Special solutions: including drive motors for chassis dynamometers
Example: Electric motor for dynamometers
Traction motor for driving a dynamometer.
- Three-phase asynchronous motor:
290 kVA, 460 V bei 585 rpm,
brushless, water-cooled, double-bearing design
Technical Options for Realization of Your Electric Motor
Compact design and high efficiency: Choose the drive that meets your requirements from our broad selection of externally excited and permanent magnet excited synchronous motors, asynchronous motors and direct current motors.
Our electric motors are compliant with the following standards (excerpt):
- Insulation class H
- EN 60349,
- UIC 566,
- EN 15085,
- EN 61373,
- EN 12663,
- EN 50125
- EN 60034
- Fire protection in accordance with
- EN 45545,
- DIN 5510,
- NF F16 101/102
- Further standards available on request