High-power diode lasers: tools of light for industry and medicine
Efficient, reliable, robust – our high-power diode lasers impress with their excellent quality and long service life.
Jenoptik develops and produces high-power diode lasers – ranging from semiconductor material, Mounted Diode Lasers and laser stacks to fiber-coupled diode laser modules. We thereby cover the entire process and technology chain for laser material processing. Our diode lasers have been well-established as high-quality machine tools in industry, medicine and science for many years – for example, in welding plastics and cutting metal sheets.
Our diode lasers are characterized by their high efficiency and reliability. They also reach high output powers into the kilowatt range. Because of their compact and robust design, they are extremely durable, easy to integrate and can withstand even the harshest conditions. Therefore, they require minimal maintenance and no follow-up costs apply. The radiation can be coupled to light guide cables and transported.
We use semiconductors produced in-house for our diode lasers. This ensures the highest possible quality and a long service life, allowing you to achieve output powers up into the kilowatt range and save operating costs.
We have a wide selection of high-power diode lasers. Our diode laser selector will make it easier for you to find the appropriate product. You can select the specific data you are searching for and quickly get an overview of our range. If the results are too extensive, you can refine or change your entries, even at a later time.
If required, we can develop individual diode lasers tailored to your specific requirements.
- Highest efficient: Due to their high efficiency.
- Robust and durable: Repairs and maintenance are rarely required.
- Flexible: A wide product range with varying wavelengths, powers and designs.
- Customer-specific: Laser systems and modules according to your individual specifications.
- Easy to integrate: The diode lasers are effortlessly integrated into other laser systems or laser machines.
Fields of Application
- Industrial material processing: Welding of plastics, polymers and metals; soldering and hardening metals.
- Medicine: Surgery, dentistry and ophthalmology; hair removal.
- Metrology: Particle counts.
- Printing industry: Computer-to-plate (CTP).
- Science and research: High energy research (fusion).
Basic Information of High-Power Diode Lasers
- High-power diode lasers are the most efficient light sources
- The semiconductor material of diode lasers contains one or several emitter stripes which are operating in multi mode regime
- In a high-power diode laser the semiconductor material is mechanically fixed as well as electrically and thermally connected
- Optionally, the emitted light is further optically transformed by lens systems