As a market-oriented, globally active optoelectronics group, our success is determined by excellent products and solutions. In order to meet these requirements we place particular emphasis on high-quality materials and services. Procurement is therefore a top priority and an important factor for our company's success. With a global network of efficient suppliers we guarantee our customers an outstanding and permanent competitive advantage.
Our global customers primarily include companies from the semiconductor and semiconductor equipment industry, the automotive and automotive supplies industry, medical technology, security and defense technology and the aviation industry. In order to be able to successfully serve these challenging markets we select globally efficient suppliers. We then work closely together with these suppliers to achieve optimal quality and efficiency, also taking the United Nations Global Compact into account.
General Terms and Conditions of Purchase of the Jenoptik Group and Code of Conduct for Jenoptik Suppliers (for the German legal entities mentioned below)
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase as well as the Code of Conduct for Jenoptik Suppliers shall apply to all business transactions in which JENOPTIK AG or the following companies are the customer(s): JENOPTIK SSC GmbH, JENOPTIK Optical Systems GmbH, JENOPTIK Polymer Systems GmbH, PHOTONIC SENSE GmbH, JENOPTIK Laser GmbH, JENOPTIK Automatisierungstechnik GmbH, JENOPTIK KATASORB GmbH, JENOPTIK Diode Lab GmbH, JENOPTIK Robot GmbH, JENOPTIK Advanced Systems GmbH, JENOPTIK Power Systems GmbH and JENOPTIK Industrial Metrology Germany GmbH.
US - General Terms and Conditions of Purchase of Jenoptik Group and Code of Conduct for Jenoptik Suppliers (for all US legal entities of Jenoptik Group)
Terms and Conditions of Purchase of HILLOS GmbH
Further Conditions of Purchase
Application as supplier
- Electrical and electronic parts and components
- Semiconductor technology/printed circuit boards
- Lasers and laser components
- Mechanical systems, turned/milled parts, sheet-metal parts
- Optical glass (SiO2, Si, Ge, ZnSe, Sapphire, MgF2, CaF2) and components
- DIN/Factory standard parts, office material
- Machinery/ systems etc.
Requirement profile and application
- Your range of services match our requirements and our purchasing philosophy.
- You find products from your range of services under range of requirements.
- You have a quality management system certified in accordance with at least ISO 9001 or AS9001.
- Your environmental management system conforms to ISO 14001.
- You work "just in time" and are flexible.
- You are innovative and would like to actively cooperate in developing technical solutions and assume independent development tasks.