Jenoptik Produces Sophisticated Optical Systems
Jenoptik stands for new ideas, absolute precision, reliability and speed. Use our modern optical systems to secure success in your applications.
Find out more about our expertise in Optical Systems
Download - Catalog - Featured optic products
Find your way into our optics ...
Jenoptik produces sophisticated optics and optical systems: Our business centers on shaped and guided light — from lens systems for nanometer-precision chip structures through to optoelectronic assemblies for medical diagnostics. Our products are used in digital microscope cameras and for complex laser optics.
Nowhere have so many milestones been set in the world of precision optics as in the city of Jena, Germany — and this trend is showing no sign of slowing down. Jenoptik boasts a globally unique product portfolio of classic optics, microoptics, polymer optics, optoelectronics and digital imaging.
As a leading provider of optics, we take advantage of these synergies. In addition to high-quality optical components, we also manufacture and develop integrated optical modules and systems that perfectly match your applications.
Optical Technologies for Highly Specialized Applications
Jenoptik covers the entire optical and optoelectronic process chain. From beam generation and shaping through to the electronics, software and integration of these optical systems: We modify all parameters specifically to your requirements, making you even more competitive.
We continuously seek to expand, network, enhance and improve our technologies and processes. This enables us to offer key optical technologies that can be used successfully in the most diverse and challenging markets.
- Globally unique: Product portfolio of classic optics and microoptics
- Synergies: Integrated optical modules and systems for your applications
- Complete technology chain: Jenoptik offers design, development, manufacture and integration
- Leading manufacturer: Benefit from our experts and high-tech methods
- Vertical integration: From prototypes through to series production
Fields of Application
- Semiconductor equipment: Optics and optical systems for the production of microchips
- Consumer electronics and optical communication: Innovative optics and microoptics for sensors, data transfer and image processing
- Optical measuring technology and machine vision: Image processing objective lenses, sensors and precision components
- Defense and security: Optical and optoelectronic systems and modules for the most diverse security and defense applications
- Healthcare and life sciences: Optics and optical systems for prevention, diagnostics and therapy
- Laser material processing: Optics and optical systems for processing materials
- LED lighting: Optical components and modules for LEDs
- Automotive and mobility: Optics for complex image and laser-based driver assistance systems and sensors, as well as mobile interior and exterior lighting