Annual General Meeting 2018
The Annual General Meeting of JENOPTIK AG took place in Weimar on June 5, 2018.
- Presentation of the adopted financial statements, the consolidated financial statements approved by the Supervisory Board, of the combined management report of JENOPTIK AG and the Group, the report of the Supervisory Board, the proposal of the Executive Board on the appropriation of profits and the explanatory report of the Executive Board on the information required pursuant to § 289 a and § 315 a HGB (German Commercial Code) for the fiscal year 2017
- Adoption of a resolution on the appropriation of profits for fiscal year 2017
- Adoption of a resolution giving formal approval to the actions of the Executive Board members for the fiscal year 2017
- Adoption of a resolution giving formal approval to the actions of the Supervisory Board members for the fiscal year 2017
- Appointment of the auditor and the group auditor for the fiscal year 2018
- Adoption of a resolution approving the remuneration system for the members of the Executive Board
- Adoption of a resolution on the conversion from bearer shares to registered shares and corresponding amendments to the Articles of Association
- Resolution on amending the Articles of Association
a) Modernizations and flexibilizations
c) Opening clause to the rules of procedure
d) Systematic moving
- Cancellation of an existing authorization and adoption of a resolution to create a new authorization to purchase and use treasury shares
The full agenda is available only in German.
Further information on item 6 of the agenda
We will provide further information on the financial targets of the one-year variable remuneration (revenue growth, free cash flow, EBITDA margin) and the actual target achievement in fiscal year 2018 retrospectively in the remuneration report for fiscal year 2018 in order to allow shareholders to comprehend the target achievement.
The target corridor of the relative Total Shareholder Return compared to the TecDax for the tranche 2018 of the multi-year variable remuneration ranges from -20 percent to +30 percent. 100 percent target achievement is given if the Jenoptik share outperforms the TecDax by 5 percent up to and including 2021. If the share price outperforms by 30 percent the target achievement will be 150 percent, if it outperforms by -20 percent the target achievement will be 50 percent.
Also in the future, Jenoptik will not disclose target values for the remuneration, if this would allow market-relevant or competitively sensitive conclusions on the strategic targets of the Group.
Manager Investor Relations
+49 3641 65-4156
+49 3641 65-2804