Efficient material processing thanks to powerful laser machines from Jenoptik
Jenoptik laser machines do not damage the material, are extremely precise and deliver maximum quality, allowing you to optimize your production processes.
Cut, weld and perforate a range of materials using efficient and cost-effective laser machines from Jenoptik. The process is completely non-contact, and you can set a precisely defined energy input, helping to protect the workpiece and tool and preventing damage and wear. The highly developed laser technology also prevents the material from overheating and warping, which minimizes reworking time and saves costs.
Jenoptik is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of laser machines and laser systems for material processing. We develop and build efficient laser machines for your specific production requirements, helping you to realize new manufacturing opportunities. Your process requirements, production environments and specific goals are our benchmark. We configure and optimize our modular standard platforms in close cooperation with you to deliver a tailored solution — because progress needs a base of excellence.
- Non-damaging: The laser machines use a non-contact and non-wearing process.
- Precise: Precise results thanks to sensor-guided laser technology.
- Controlled: User-defined energy input, helping to minimize thermal load.
- Economic: Minimal operating costs thanks to short processing times and optimized processes.
- Tailored: Laser machines optimized in line with your specific production processes.
Fields of Application
- Automotive industry: Perforation of predetermined breaking points for airbag covers, and 3D laser processing (welding and cutting) of plastic and metal components.
- Household technology: Laser cutting and welding of housings and plastic components.
- Electronics and household goods industry: Laser welding of displays, valves, pumps, sensor housings.
- Medical technology: Laser welding of blood glucose monitors, catheters, dialysis machines.