Polymer Prisms: Light Beam Deflection and Spectral Splitting for a Wide Range of Optical Applications
Jenoptik develops and produces polymer optics with prismatic surfaces. In just one work step, you can integrate these with other optical surfaces and mechanical functional elements.
Jenoptik produces prismatic surfaces of 0.01 - 100 mm for your specific applications.
- Efficient: Deflect light beams and achieve spectral splitting
- Practical: Integrate prisms with other optical surfaces and mechanical functional elements in one component
- Cost-saving: Produce the component in just one work step
- Customized: Sizes from 0.01 to 100 mm are possible
Fields of Application
- Lighting and energy: Prisms for illumination optics
- Medical technology: Prismatic surfaces in microoptics or endoscopes
- Sensor systems: Complex optics with integrated prisms or for digital end products